Add swirls and circles to the tops of these fun tile boxes for colourful keepsakes to hold lollies, trinkets and more!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for colour and design placement. When working with multiple coats, always let each coat dry before applying next coat. Let final coat dry thoroughly.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush four coats of Flamingo to sides and bottom of boxes. Let dry.
- Use pencil to freehand draw designs onto lids.
- Brush four coats Flamingo to inside designs. Let dry,
- Brush three coats of Marshmallow Crème to inside of boxes. Let dry.
- Brush three coats of Marshmallow Crème to white bisque areas on lids. Let dry.
- Stilt pieces in kiln and fire to cone 06.